Career Point Scholarship & Admission Test
[For class Vth Students]
About CP SAT
- CP SAT is Career Point’s Scholarship & Admission Test for the session 2021-22.
- This exam identifies the academic potential of students to provide them scholarship on the basis of their performance upto 90% for various classroom (offline & online), elearning and other distance learning programmes.
- Upto 90% Scholarship to students for Online, Offline, DLP – Study Material & Test Series & Other E-learning courses based on performance.
- More than 20,000 students will be offered scholarships based on their performance in the exam.
Exam Fee: No Registration Fee till 5th Jan, after 5th Jan
Rs 50 - Rs 25 will be charged as exam fee.
- Mode of Exam: Online
- Exam Pattern: MCQ
- No of Questions: 50 Questions (Science : 24, Maths : 16 & MAT : 10)
- Syllabus: Current / Previous class
- Marking Scheme: Correct Answer +4 & Wrong Answer -1
- Duration: 1 hour
||The World of Animal, Reproduction in Plants, Food Health & Hygiene, Our Body, Our Nervous System, Rosk & Mineral, Soil, States of Matter, Force Work & Energy
||Large Number, The Four Fundamental Operation, Factor Multiples, Fraction, Decimal, Symmetry and Pattern
||Series (Numerical & Alphabet), Coding Decoding, Sequencing, Alphabet test, Direction based Question
Exam Date: 10th Jan & 24th Jan 2020 (Student can choose any one exam date as per convenience)
Time: 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
For more details, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org